PCI passthrough support for PVH mode

Hi,

Back in the year 2020, I was inquiring into the status of PCI passthrough
support for PVH guests. At that time, Arm people were working on using vPCI for
guest VMs. The expectation was to port that implementation to x86 once ready.

I was wondering if there is any update on this. Does Xen support PCI
passthrough for PVH mode yet? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Mehrab