[RFC] kernel: xenfs parameter to hide deprecated files

Hi,

I have been investigating a very intermittent issue we have with xenstore
access hanging.  Typically it seems to happen when all domains are stopped
prior to a system reboot.  xenstore is running in a stubdom and using the
hypervisor debug keys indicates the domain is still there.

I have come across some old list threads which suggested access via
/proc/xen/xenbus could cause problems but it seems patches went in to the
kernel for 4.10.  However to eliminate this entirely as a possibility
I came up with this kernel patch to hide deprecated entries in xenfs.

I found this old thread for a similar change where the entries were made
conditional on kernel config options instead of a module parameter but
this was never merged.

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/11/30/761

If this would be a useful feature I would welcome feedback.

Thanks,
James