Re: Some feature requests for guest consoles

  • To: Andy Smith <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 08:52:23 +0100
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=suse.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=suse.com; dkim=pass header.d=suse.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=I7dnC4DWt8NPoO0cXObtun/M/SFzVw5ZzESLj3cnNAE=; b=FirpFQlvg2PkVUTKhlN1JEnv/Q9bwqVYUxc7p14I3aEegNW/1/OzcCvnNKIin5nrw9xorsW1+Pc7lfBJt/OqxG/zcOUmlu1T1clxlomJXD48iiNBtgZhah9p/fhVDlBJF+vaxprGQhU7ag7ylPYAta58rCf1COdl13UAZ6ZxgIuvpYpUvK2YoMV0WgHEtN0C9yo1g5ECIz4lpqJB7yOPwCzaawpV9VabkhHX4yXzoypltmCkbCt/gJCnNJTnYy089sgMeizJC1Ka768UUpXhXrNuOiALOTjbJGb3tNw/q0Iji++jmc5y4ppluPdafIl91bLIiymvQmHdshwbbZ7sXg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=giXaX+j17JDTJrBw0Qs90CdrSCyVKfSyNhKx74knJSISvBvWzUoGOgGUMpA5lbeLQgx6cfLHce5L/IwjSHhI30MaxsldeQQS9c1zniAsz8OFtsHC/W7pmckRkAVONKVMUCXs/LWX5HxelDdnSyWKn0FKGH3OqQlNxQ57yvt6NF2h/R6iwfzCECd4gm+HTlU0G6NKsl2Cw5g+UDcihw3pdwLvkqALeLMKMZkDKsntK54j+2Gh90KmJk7Q37j4FLUV7RZ/8Fg3I/lyWR49eG4Ueq535CORPPQ/dNBPhRqf8rxKjN0DkL7b266L0fsV2zxSPKxLJfMjE9naogvY1GIgww==