Proposal for Porting Xen to Armv8-R64 - DraftB

  • To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "julien@xxxxxxx" <julien@xxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Wei Chen <Wei.Chen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 01:15:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=0dX27DKEPaiKnQfPIkyQfAh1VAgGNR8eH2Uq0cQyTuI=; b=EQ+XoRao9TywG4qFtXzUTU1t3d3rhfLP6H20WcaViLwTPQYWELN7/GpwVaGP+xzxlcFRnO+cESjChMXMkUij20Slt+IEk5XfnAMx4nKRuglDbrob8kAjYPWGIXQy3eAEMXtt6l3tFn0jGR47Y2McqcRvJBz17PCcZGbp7HVgU9yt2g779a9szXMRDxQ73NdzxX6f51XvdXflZnQSXs9VFfDJlObRKXXNcmjEl45wGzuLVI86B1FqXu7OBs2rkluqq3l0VDsa+Eu03m5Y0m4w201dLQuvX6tk8A4fzS/ln3j2osDijHEvo3CxRn5qN4hXDuP7PVzrgN1MjQOca43F7Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mtbw1yEEeYDpqAUq/1spt9KtqgFxCmDot+AoZJt7txgQohGJvGINd7aCjjDMyT6ij2qcXqFSwzwCcI/3aBRrgzSwzRAs5F0v9hhPkoxF54CjbeaIqMdTRH3dnFjksko2Y3/EzEhAOrwBKgIwTut3eQOdH2LCeV159DavvyqceWr+5dj3wVggHTpeiEVlDKQAtk6Wx4dR/Jy4i2sYWyZPq3XLoV4Yym65lHvOeZv71V/n+ELb+JDWydNHlPtahoqJsz7QxXBjlorWjD4AbiKDlCrwzXh1uGisk/b51oZzaCRvjWQfeJlBZz2+gMJkEAn5A5jxg9/GX8mvqmRy2M0vAQ==
  • Authentication-results-original: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;