ECLAIR Xen x86 results and progress

Hi all,

Roberto kindly provided the ECLAIR x86 results:

https://eclairit.com:8443/job/XEN/Target=X86_64,agent=public/lastSuccessfulBuild/eclair/

Click on "See ECLAIR in action", then you can select "Show 100 entries"
and see all the results in one page. As an example MC3R1.R1.3
corresponds to Rule 1.3 in the spreadsheet.

If you are OK with this, I would like to aim at a follow-up meeting on
Tue May 17 at the same time (8AM California / 4PM UK). If the date/time
doesn't work, I'll run another Doodle poll.

By then, I am hoping that the group has already gone through the first
20 rules in the list, up until Rule 8.10. Is that reasonable for all of
you?

Cheers,

Stefano