Ryzen 6000 (Mobile)

Hi All,

I'm having issues getting QubesOS running on my Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 ProX (AMD Ryzen 6800HS)

Firstly in order to boot the device at all, I'm required to add `dom0_max_vcpus=1 dom0_vcpus_pin` to dom0's CMDLINE, this is similar to what I had to do previously - https://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=Ryzen#query:Ryzen+page:1+mid:f3hel4yj25qilabv+state:results with the Ryzen 4000 series, however without these options added dom0 never fully boots into Fedora.

The other interesting issue I'm having is upon booting any VM, just a normal simple VM without any PCI devices attached, it'll successfully start, about 1 second will pass then the entire device will hang and reset, it's virtually impossible to get any logs at all out of the device when it's in this state.

FYI: QubesOS uses Xen 4.14

Thanks all