getting gitlab pipeline status

Hi,

Related to an IRC chat few days ago - here is how to get gitlab pipeline status:

# get latest pipeline of a branch
$ curl -s
'https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/xen-project%2Fxen/pipelines?ref=staging' |
jq -r '.[0].status'
success
# get latest pipeline of a commit (example of success and failure)
$ curl -s
'https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/xen-project%2Fxen/pipelines?sha=6d6aee437e37fced0c49be97e08c30da873690fc'
 | jq -r '.[0].status'
success
$ curl -s
'https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/xen-project%2Fxen/pipelines?sha=da74c951e4e58080583daaad373b0d38a3f8bc83'
 | jq -r '.[0].status'
failed

Documentation:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/api/pipelines.html#list-project-pipelines

If making osstest push gate checking gitlab pipeline status is desirable
(IMO that would be helpful), the above should be enough. I'm not fluent
in osstest internals, but I hope it isn't too complex to add such
check...

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki