Re: How to isolate vital part of a host with the Xen Hypervisor?

On Sun, 21 Aug 2022, Jason Long wrote:
> Hello,
> Is it possible to install the Xen Hypervisor for just isolate my host OS and
> disable its Virtualization features (Install guest OS)?

Yes, it is possible. If you are targeting embedded, you might find this
presentation interesting as it comes with examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiELAJCuHJg

Otherwise, if it is for your desktop, you might want to checkout
the Qubes OS and OpenXT projects.