Re: How to isolate vital part of a host with the Xen Hypervisor?

On Aug 21, 2022, at 1:36 AM, Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> Is it possible to install the Xen Hypervisor for just isolate my host OS and
> disable its Virtualization features (Install guest OS)?

You can often disable hardware virtualization via a UEFI/BIOS setting.  Even if
hardware virtualization support was disabled in UEFI/BIOS or already claimed by
a bare-metal hypervisor like Xen or ESXi, it would still be possible to create
a guest VM using software-only virtualization, e.g. VMware Workstation.

Rich