Re: Ryzen 6000 (Mobile)

Hi Jan,

Sorry for the rolling/spam manner I've been emailing, last night I actually managed to drop the dom0/1 core per VM issue via adding 'x2apic=false' to Xen's CMDLINE, I observed Xen complaining about ACPI/APIC when I dropped the `dom0_max_vcpus=1`, please see the attached error.

After pciback'ing the troublesome AMD SoundCards/Multimedia Controllers I'm happy to say the device is now stable and I can reliably use it 🎉

Thank you for helping me troubleshoot this, next steps would be to figure out the soundcard/other weird PCIe devices.