Re: [BUG] problems with NICs pass through to OpenBSD guest

Hi,
I asked Marek about installing Debug Hypervisor, and creating VM without stubdomain.

It looks like I have to build Xen for myself, and edit libvirt config (which according to Marek may not work). I will try both this things on weekend but since I'm more an user then dev/sysadmin don't know if I can handle that tasks (also it probably be better to mess with such things on some other installation then my daily driver). Will You have some other ideas?

BR Adam