How to do display sharing between guests or bring up guests display

Hi,

Thanks!

I am porting xen on raspberry pi 4B. I could build & port "xen-image-minimal" DOM0 on rpi4 & could port "xen-guest-image-minimal" as guest1(DOMU1). DOM0 & DOMU1 are working fine as consoles, even the network is also up.

Now I have built a custom image with GUI & ported it as a guest2(DOMU2), guest2 came up as a console & couldn't see the GUI screen(Display screen connected to rpi4 via HDMI) coming up.

Can you please guide me on display sharing or how to bring up guests display?

Regards
Vipul Kumar