Re: Free Rtos porting on XEN

Hi Dega,

For Xen on Raspberry PI 4, that should work out of the box now and there
are a few users on xen-devel that got it to work successfully recently.
One of the documents that describes how to get Xen to run on RPi4 in
details is the following, although it is 2 years old now:
https://xenproject.org/2020/09/29/xen-on-raspberry-pi-4-adventures/

Specifically for FreeRTOS, I cannot help as I don't have any experience
with FreeRTOS outside of Xilinx boards. However, it might help you
to begin with Xilinx FreeRTOS, which is known to work on Xen, then try
to see how to port it to RPi4. The link I provided
(https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/18842141/FreeRTOS)
should have detailed information about Xilinx FreeRTOS.

Cheers,

Stefano