Porting Xen in raspberry pi4B

Hi,

Thanks!

I have ported xen minimal image as DOM0 & custom wayland GUI based image as DOMU in raspberry pi4B. I am trying to make GUI display up for guest machine. I tried using sdl, included below line in guest.conf file
vfb= [ 'sdl=1' ]

But it is throwing below error:

root@raspberrypi4-64:~/guest1# xl create -c guest1.cfg
Parsing config from guest1.cfg
libxl: error: libxl_qmp.c:1400:qmp_ev_fd_callback: Domain 3:error on QMP socket: Connection reset by peer
libxl: error: libxl_qmp.c:1439:qmp_ev_fd_callback: Domain 3:Error happened with the QMP connection to QEMU
libxl: error: libxl_dm.c:3351:device_model_postconfig_done: Domain 3:Post DM startup configs failed, rc=-26
libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1867:domcreate_devmodel_started: Domain 3:device model did not start: -26
libxl: error: libxl_aoutils.c:646:libxl__kill_xs_path: Device Model already exited
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:1183:libxl__destroy_domid: Domain 3:Non-existant domain
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:1137:domain_destroy_callback: Domain 3:Unable to destroy guest
libxl: error: libxl_domain.c:1064:domain_destroy_cb: Domain 3:Destruction of domain failed

Another way is VNC, i could install tigervnc in DOM0 but same i couldn't in guest machine because it doesn't support x11(supports wayland only). I am completely blocked here, Need your support to enable the display up.
Any alternative of VNC which could work in both x11 & wayland supported images?

Any input on VNC, SDL or any other way to proceed on this? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Vipul Kumar