Re: [linux-linus test] 174539: regressions - FAIL

On 03/11/2022 17:43, Bertrand Marquis wrote:
Hi,

Hi Bertrand,

+Julien and Stefano

On 2 Nov 2022, at 09:58, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01.11.2022 08:56, Juergen Gross wrote:
On 29.10.22 23:50, osstest service owner wrote:
flight 174539 linux-linus real [real]
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/174539/

Regressions :-(

I'm rather sure this is not kernel related, as the issue is occurring only on
Arm and it doesn't seem to be an architecture related issue (the volume group
containing the root file system couldn't be found).

Could it be an infrastructure problem?

Why would such manifest on only linux-linus? Along the lines of what I
did say in reply to flight 173480's report I continue to think that
there's an issue with the loading of a driver, perhaps because of a
bad / missing dependency just on Arm. Sadly the log doesn't have any
data in that regard (perhaps because of too low verbosity), so I
suspect finding out can only be done by someone with actual access to
one of the affected systems.

@Julien or Stefano: Can one of you check this ?

Sorry I was away part of last week. I will have a look this week.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall