Guest Display issue on Xen

Hi,

I am porting Xen Hypervisor on raspberry pi4. I could port xen minimal image as host & wayland based GUI image as guest. Now I am trying to bring up guest Display (using vncviewer) which is not coming up, even I could see xen-fbfront driver on guest and Debugged

xen-fbfront.c

Xenbusprobe_backend.c

Xenbusprobe_frontend.c

But not sure where is the actual issue.

Let me know which part of code will help us more  for better understanding the issue.