Xentrace and Xenalyze on ARM S32G3

Hello everyone,

My name is Youssef, I am an electrical Eng. student and right now I’m working on my thesis using Xen hypervisor on an S32G3 microprocessor (ARM architecture). After building my Yocto-Image using the Linux-BSP of the microprocessor, I noticed that Xentrace and Xenalyze are not working because they are not compatible with ARM architecture. I have found on Xen.markmail.org that you have already done this, I tried to understand the changes that Mr. ben and Paul did, but I could not understand them. I wish you can help me with that by sending me the repo.

If you have any more information that could help me to enable Xenalyze and Xentrace, I would appreciate it.

The Xen version I am using is Xen 1.14. ( this was downloaded automatically by giving this in the local.conf file DISTRO_FEATURES_append += "xen" ).

Thank you so much In Advance.

Cheers

Youssef