Re: [XEN v5 02/10] xen/arm: Typecast the DT values into paddr_t

On 19/04/2023 15:29, Michal Orzel wrote:
I am not in favor of changing of the CODING_STYLE and I thought I would
express it right now to spare the round-trip of writing a patch.
Sure thing :)
So, all in all, we agree that SPDX comment must be a single line comment on its
own
(which is also stated in our CODING_STYLE) and not like it was placed in this
patch, right?

Correct.

Cheers,

--