Re: [patch 00/37] cpu/hotplug, x86: Reworked parallel CPU bringup

Dear Thomas,

Am 20.04.23 um 21:10 schrieb Thomas Gleixner:
On Thu, Apr 20 2023 at 18:47, Paul Menzel wrote:
Am 20.04.23 um 17:57 schrieb Thomas Gleixner:
I quickly applied it on top of your branch, but I am getting:

As I said it was untested. I was traveling and did not have access to a
machine to even build it completely. Fixed up and tested version below.

Sorry, if it sounded like a complaint. I just wanted to give a quick feedback.

[…]

I tested your new version even on Friday, and it worked fine – no ten seconds delay. Please find the messages attached.

Thank you all for your great work.

Kind regards,

Paul

PS: I am going to try to test your updated branch at the end of the week.