Re: Asking for help to debug xen efi on Kunpeng machine

Hi Jiatong,

Do you have access to the serial? If so, it is possible that the boot
is actually successful and it is only the screen initialization the
problem.

If kunpeng 920 is a UEFI/ACPI machine, we know that there are issues
with screen initialization.

Cheers,

Stefano