xen summit 2023 design session: Upstreaming PCIe passthrough on ARM

  • To: Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Luca Fancellu <Luca.Fancellu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 14:32:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=bFYCUJMn7nLyfNMjYqJvs8tm3Wlt9BfMr+Bf/klKkAw=; b=PC4X5QKSTwbuLr7frIwRoNulCrzMdp149A4rRwB9czqX1A2iJF/+ThYBpBuLqP6EMh6LfhIbMsdIvu1SOAE1KzeEZ8P2PcnnWdUjXB0DJr2Yejgq8xjOygDwImObGTo2wwMpLN8yLRIgaA+lIOYclhLdvENZ+vn0AVhlpg4TyjvNBaGwoEb+fpQMXoD7GPnMu8pYFCIPv97SrAWX6XJ/Ev+QDj5PDpG7NAdTT9cKwdhaMuaAL9mOjv2xy0+q5AVKawdJVmDg+i2N6Cwcd8z01uCBW1yLcVNcp4OVgxlHDT+QX+SedUCnlAgW/o87kM72o/8iLdH/gyjJhvQ/gEcS8g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=aD685B64IjB4USQwS3FIiUy7WaChX+itV7A8OIeoYEs83WlM5HA/GDbW6U5lHFBh2M1tOFOmhJ7xwbrDXYcPNov0QCPfMAm43IG/K1zV67Y8QrZRyI+ZGr00Tse72mMlpM5UCXu/6u7/8qi9epSQcsrU6aaQLUAvshHQQQZ41nt8o8mzCUu8MpNah7vxdD0AwRJ9VdVHhiuc/V5W8YIHnzVEbZRDV/co2CsbNijYPyj0YkvDBgLE8eUCDckcZdxqF7uSRkF9zGgM+GaJVWZnrmeJLRWidWz4PwY3nB06sVpSBt6mFfqD2JV08b67tZEatfb9HyoyMfqaum8qx1eyfw==
  • Authentication-results-original: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;