Xen Summit 2023 Design Session: Doxygen

  • To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Henry Wang <Henry.Wang@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 20:54:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: zh-CN, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=arm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=arm.com; dkim=pass header.d=arm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=AmFJVhpCI6znewtftscvwD3zMzz33nwPhiW8ifHN6qo=; b=DoauJT12jZu++8aKN6XoWJ3kh1lJhYtcSqZD8rAyO4/ffeq7JXQ58VzmHZGHDI0tZtU+vBsOmct0HAvMGcTet+JQAn6+4fAVDGiYyzkRq4F9znNdwcfRwf7t8OyZoU57UtCWA87H+B8vWLxlidMimudrpCQ3TE2mgmLWFW74RbbWSCTxY186a526Zfv9qjKFKpiKpzGm+8vFROiC1iSZDBgqL0vJDkNLv8Pgxmrev23aL8Q9CTz4J7sPW49pHZcsl31uTDCYsZWP0k/hTzqF/QUZTcfxdDYspy1de9eRBEqUYVDsUMRwwYaNkiguwDCzoLg+qU9lCAQfOGUDSQEgGg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=UEuf1tSv12UpQLLDCw7MCUEF9ZgSMrneA6f0eMr2TwwAZ3UPBNLR5NUtb2LlJewyv1Q4OeW6NqgXFr24G2HCQiD8jgYVslUVmMlsrywlw7Tuvp0En3ATEuRTK4hn2dejfPugTOredyyDbG9id5rNZTwqdUPHTYXn8kVKiOXCvk9wyPyOCdVI4k3+pOwZh/6LC/BDUOYLCa7zXa6Dvv2JND7JpKqS0kKbuhgzZ4yfeA3c4Y9u3qzCsV8E7VYHEk7+JmUyFnU072A9idDQYtAkH6cZNjTLZFJInp2iuT+2XBNhiydkOfFMNx5At+PiwPlicFMKKvijpnBgWmcebPVHAA==
  • Authentication-results-original: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=arm.com;