Re: Asking for help to debug xen efi on Kunpeng machine

Hi Julien,

   Thank you for your answer. Do you have any advice on how to debug the issue?
I have very little experience with xen so I think I still need debugging even if I can
get MBI-gen's tech doc...

Best regards,
Jiatong Shen

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 5:42 AM Julien Grall <julien@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 24/06/2023 15:54, Jiatong Shen wrote:
> Hello Julien,

Hi,

>     Thank you very much for your reply. Can you teach me how to find the
> relationship between MBI-gen and devices?
> I am not sure how to find out the mbi-gen backed devices..

I am afraid I don't have any experience with the MBI-gen. I have also
looked at one Hisilicon Device-Tree but I don't know whether this is the
one for your board.

My recommendation would be to check if there is any technical
documentation for your HW.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall