Re: Remove unused function 'do_trap_fiq'

On 16/08/2023 16:18, Nicola Vetrini wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

the function mentioned in the subject, defined in 'xen/arch/arm/traps.c' seems to have no caller (either from C code or from asm code), so I think it can be safely removed, unless
there's a reason for it to remain in Xen.

This is used by the arm32 code in arm32/head.S:

trap_fiq:
   vector fiq

where the macro vector will call do_trap_fiq.

So we need to keep the function around and a definition. Although we can move the function to arm32/traps.c but this is somewhat unrelated.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall