Re: Community Manager update - August 2023

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback so far.
  • With no objections from the community - New Matrix only channels are now available to join. The reason for such a change is to improve communication and synchronization of messages which members of IRC have had issues with previously.
Please join using the following links:
    1. XenProject: https://matrix.to/#/#XenProject:matrix.org
    2. XenDevel: https://matrix.to/#/#XenDevel:matrix.org
    3. XenSocial: https://matrix.to/#/#XenSocial:matrix.org
  • IBM Softlayer wording has been updated to IBM Cloud
  • The addition of the words 'safe' and 'safety' are to be added to the Xen project goals and purpose, which will shortly be reflected on the website:
    • The project aims to enable innovation, scalability, safety, and security in virtualization solutions.
    • Transform embedded and automotive sectors with mature, safe, and secure solutions.
Many thanks,
Kelly Choi

Open Source Community Manager, XenServer
Cloud Software Group