Re: Issue with shared information page on Xen/ARM 4.17

On 04/10/2023 22:13, Elliott Mitchell wrote:
I understand the situation is different on Arm vs x86, so if
edk2 is not supported on arm I guess it doesn't matter much whether
it's broken.  It would be a much worse issue on x86 where edk2 is
supported.

AFAIK, we have CI for x86 on EDK2 but we don't on Arm.

What is the current status of this?  I'm unsure whether it was an extra
patch done by Debian, but "edk2-stable202211"/fff6d81270 doesn't work
with Xen/Qemu.

I don't know what's the status for x86. But for Arm, there are nothing. And as I pointed out in my previous answer this is unlikely to change until someone invest time in EDK2 on Xen on Arm.

If there are patches sent on the ML, then I am happy to attempt to review them. But I am afraid, I am not going to have time to try to find and fix all the issues when using EDK2 in Arm guests.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall