Re: [VirtIO] Support for various devices in Xen

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Vikram Garhwal <vikram.garhwal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:56:53 -0800
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=amd.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=amd.com; dkim=pass header.d=amd.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=3yqcE9/4t3fsWghOpIdyTxV9b2TK+2b50BVGqPPikeY=; b=P/zzmEyAg6Iqn3JpRdVkGPfY/w6RQTsO5juO+mJrYlyfKV1l68HBKFXoJs2jjIPQ19AVSSXDeFASjIs7qQd0IJlVyLsUkUcKnLpOHvQwiF/E/EIJf9KsKyTgbViFezlpJPV18OG1DXWpsqOpEwW+yI3AxVteOzn1BXz4YZUfCELnvYdjDoyGs0cOqszmU959lno5c24GfLNNRd/+NPNxLKYAJXNArRZnf+sXWDu/Sk58vSfPMbw3JSIjNBdpziqxVuRG1U2EVpRaGzsJHc6yGgyzePmjMImvumXAM7UYmamcmq8DlTJKhl+5JASBxD1PZsKbByoq2hn6452PTZnybg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NmAbkXN3MLw4K4vAhMNe6nFobkvhvydJqI+7XmLPWYmgoaVwDComIAO6tSSbw25A7bpDu3Cq4VDISFEMp+q2VSWanCXbz0axlEL9RkvHTZPi5mNGV9/MXGU1I9KUf69ONDsWRDZzPVzZr/fNOpNXJIORtl7iEszN3odLxhl6plEl24FYxuV2xe7PWvLSakMhl1i2M5dF8RoH6J+EIHF+brjAOkQYDWsAKcqj7ggHmJk7O5r2X7ZICcI4uFlLngU95bbh2pyhLlBWzZbRZJvvRlSEh37KH69Awt9+p1zkGM1+ycH4mKx0EtB/tZA5EsIPPBHHniJLQAzHyuF5h2+wsA==