Xen 4.19 release management plan

Hello everyone,

I would like to start tracking which features and changes are expected
in Xen 4.19 for each architecture.

Please reply with items you would like to see in 4.19 so that people
know what is happening and prioritize accordingly.
You're welcome to provide a description and use cases of the feature
you're working on.

On my side:

 RISC-V:
  - full Xen build
  - Dom0 boot ( let me be optimistic. Probably, I have to divide this
into small parts. and track them separately ).

 x86:
  - Finish and start sending AMD SEV patches ( note: this is being
developed by my colleagues at Vates, not me ).
    We are currently on phase one:
https://www.mail-archive.com/xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg156388.html
.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.