Re: Xen 4.18rc/ARM64 on Raspberry Pi 4B: Traffic in DomU crashing Dom0 when using VLANs

Hi Bertrand,

On 25/01/2024 08:14, Bertrand Marquis wrote:
Hi Andrew,

On 25 Jan 2024, at 00:27, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 23/01/2024 8:29 am, Bertrand Marquis wrote:
Thanks for raising the visibility of this.  I'm not familiar with ARM,
but if I were investigating this I'd try to figure out what the
"unhandled" error messages are.  "gnttab_mark_dirty not implemented
yet" looks pretty sus too, and also sounds like it might be something
ARM-specific.
I tried to explain those and they are not the reason of the problem.

The "gnttab_mark_dirty not implemented yet" printk() should be deleted.

It's /* TODO - logdirty support */ in a form that is actively unhelpful
to people using a debug hypervisor to debug other things.

Could make sense.
It is true that this one appears in all debug log but it might not be
very useful in fact.

@julien and Stefano: what would you say ?
I would be fine to replace the printk with a comment. I am happy to review it if someone wants to send a patch.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall