Re: xen | Failed pipeline for staging | f4519ee8

On Wed, Feb 7, 2024 at 2:55 PM Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 07/02/2024 2:34 pm, Anthony PERARD wrote:
> >> The qemu smoke tests for riscv and ppc intermittently fail on the
> >> OSSTest-lab infrastructure in Gitlab.
> >>
> >> We've never got to the bottom of it.
> > It's maybe because joubertin* and nocera* have more than one NUMA
> > nodes. It's look like 2 for nocera* and 4 for joubertin*.
> > Would that be enough of of an explanation about those tests taking a
> > bit longer than expected?
>
> That feels a bit like a blind guess.

Yes, but I think I did a test earlier, and the riscv test took more
like 10 seconds, but can also easily finish in less than a second. I
did the test a while ago, so I could misremember.

> What hardware are these?  They're rather old, I seem to recall?

nocera:
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/host/nocera1.examine/
joubertin:
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/results/host/joubertin0.examine/

nocera have been here for a while, since before 2015. I don't really
know how to find out how old the machine is. joubertin* have never
been used with osstest so far, but the first mention of it I can find
of it is from 2017.

--
Anthony PERARD