OpenFastTrace presentation for the Xen Community

Hi all,

As we continue our journey toward Xen Safety Certifiability, one of the
next challenges is safety requirements and their traceability. We need
to be able to link high level requirements documents to mid and low
level requirements documents, to test specifications and to gitlab
tests.

Sebastian and Christoph from OpenFastTrace have kindly volunteered to
give a presentation about their tool for the Xen Community.

https://github.com/itsallcode/openfasttrace

Please join the Xen FuSa meeting on Feb 19 at 9AM California time / 5PM
UK to watch the presentation live and for the opportunity to ask
questions to the speakers: https://xilinx.zoom.us/j/92166771973?from=addon

Cheers,

Stefano