[Xen-users] xen wiki problem

Hi,

Someone pointed me to xen wiki site (wiki.xensource.com).

Alas, I was stuck on the default french pages with no content because french is my browser's prefered language.

I think that may be the wiki is not finished yet (this would be why there's no link on it from neither xensource nor cam.ac.uk websites) but having a link redirecting to the english version from every localized homepages sound like a good idea to me...

Sincerely,
Gildas