[Xen-users] NFS Root FS Prob

Hi,

I have my disk file stored on a NFS server.
I have tried these two approaches:

A) Mounting the NFS directory in RW mode on a local directory and specifying in my config file the complete path of my disk file.

   xm create configFile returned with this error:
Error: Error creating domain: vbd: Segment not found: uname=file:/MountPoint/diskfile

B) As per docs, I then tried NFS Root:

   I removed the disk="" line from my config file and put in
   root = "/dev/nfsd"
   nfs_server = "IP"
   nfs_root = "/PathOfDiskFile/OnNfsServer"

   I have already pre-configured static ip, netmask, gateway etc

   I am getting these errors during domain boot-up:

   VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
   VFS: Cannot open root device "nfsd" or unknown-block(2,0)
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(2,0)
   <0>Rebooting in 1 seconds..

Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a known problem?

Thanks,

Amitabh