[Xen-users] SMP with XEN

Hello,

I am new to Xen adn I would like to have Xen with SMP support. Actually I have P4 with HT.

I've compiled Xen kernel, but there is no choice for SMP as I can see in menuconfig and also in arch/xen/Kconfig.

I've googled a lot but no answer for my question. I've got xen-2.0.5, work with kernel 2.6.10 of course.

   Thanks for advice.

--ogee