Re: [Xen-users] apache2 in domU sometimes only: The cause

Hi there

After fiddling around with all kind of settings, it
was /lib/tls which I moved to /lib/tls.disabled. If
this is disabled, apache2 won't start, neither under
xen nor under standard kernel.

I have no idea if this is a suse specific problem or
not. I can only say, that having to disable tls in
order to run xen saifely (as the tls warning suggests)
cuts the value of xen in half if in change i cannot
run apache2.

Maybe ther is someone more wise than I around that can
provide a remedy for it. Thought it was worth
mentioning it.

Cheers (sip on a glass of good red wine to compensate
for the lost hours)

Chris