[Xen-users] Install Issues (Ubuntu 5.04)

I am attempting my first install, and have run into a problem. I am attempting to use these instructions:

http://tinyurl.com/59gs5

With Ubuntu 5.04 (Just released) as Dom0. I know that these problems are related to the various libraries that I have installed, but I am not sure what the correct solution is.

I am receiving the following error when I run xend restart:

xfrd: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I believe this is because I have libcurl3 & libcurl3-dev installed as they are the only ones included in the main Ubuntu repositories. If I make a symbolic link from libcurl.so.3 to libcurl.so.2 I get the following error next:

xfrd: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Again, I have libssl and libssl-dev installed but the files are named libssl.so.0.9.7 etc.

What am I missing here? It is possible that I am simply not thinking straight, but I figured if someone out there has any insight it could significantly reduce my head-banging-into-the-wall time.

Thanks,

Robert Jackson