Re: [Xen-users] xen and hardware

> I've installed xen on fedora, however whenever I boot up the xem host,
> kudzu complains that, the ethernet, usb and mouse have been removed. Is
> there a reason as to why I lose all these?

You need to compile the drivers for these devices into your dom0 kernel.
There's a selection of devices enabled by default but it's sometimes still
necessary to customise the configuration for specific hardware.

Do a "make ARCH=xen menuconfig" (or xconfig or gconfig) in your xen0 kernel
tree and enable the drivers for your devices, then rebuild.

HTH,
Mark