[Xen-users] Weird memory problems

hey guys

I've tried specifying the 256MB to dom0_mem= and it panics saying it couldn't
allocate enough memory.  So I tried looking for the memory availability in
'dmesg' and 'free', and none of those values work either, the kernel still
panics.

dom0_mem=262144

The Xen dom0 kernel works fine when I do something drastic like specifying
only 128MB.

dom0_mem=131072

What is the correct way for figuring how much memory I have and such ?

thanks

Sunny Dubey