Re: [Xen-users] Weird memory problems

any modern machine I've seen has a BIOS that will tell you how much memory
is in the box... I don't know what XEN itself uses, but it shouldn't be
much (looks like maybe 2-5 meg) ... so take 10 or 20 meg off what the
machine has... as long as you don't spec more than that to dom0 you should
be ok... obviously you can't give dom0 256 meg on a 256 meg machine...

once you get xen up and running "xm info" should give you some numbers on
what is in the box.

-Tom