[Xen-users] Via Samuel 2 Stepping 3 - does not work - even whith patch

Hi @ all,

for a via C3 Nemehia, Samuel 2, Stepping 3 on LEx-Mainboard I tried the 4k
page patch of Adam
(http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2004-12/msg00083.html)

Base: Debian Sarge RC4. Patched with no errors, Compiles fine. Installs fine,
boots exactly until "scrubbing DOM-0 RAM ..." and then stalls. No response
any more - only hard reset is possible. I tried several options like noacpi
nosmp.. no changes.

Does anyone probably has any Idea how to debug this?

ThanX in advance!

Timo