Re: [Xen-users] Problem with not starting debian Xen Kernel

> I can't give you a screen print, because the system is frosen.
Does Xen print out anything and it freezes when it boots dom0, or does Xen
allready freeze?

> By the way, could it be possible, that the LVM Root drive is the Problem?
I see you use initrd for your normal kernel. Did you try to use an initrd
for dom0? I think it can be configured by a second module line:
module /initrd.img-2.6.10myxen0

Does this improve anything? (Of cours you need to create the initrd first.)

Christian