Re: [Xen-users] ipcop and xen

Roland M. Kruggel wrote:
Thanks for your answer.
I think, I must wait. How long is ist to the kernel 2.6? circa.

is is just starting to come to life but with the usual open source self funded route to pay for development, it will be a while (months).

Could one of the xen developers speak up on the state of patches for the 2.4 kernel? a burst of laughter will be taken as an indication that that path has been abandoned. :-)

--- eric

--
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.03/view.html?pg=5

The result of the duopoly that currently defines "competition" is that
prices and service suck. We're the world's leader in Internet
technology - except that we're not.