[Xen-users] Error when starting X server in a binary installation : "No screen found"

Hello ,

I had tried to install Xen from the binary install
on RedHat 9 , Intel x86.

I ran the install script and adjusted the grub.conf according to documentation.

I do succeed to boot into xen.

When I try to start to X server I get the following error:
"Fatal server error: No screen found"

I have a SiS Display Adapter.

When I run lspci , when booting normally into RH9, I get
the following message regarding this Display Adapter:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS]
SiS650/651/M650/740 PCI/AGP VGA Display Adapter

Can I use the X server ?
What should I do to start the X server ?

Regards,
John