Re: [Xen-users] Error when starting X server in a binary installation : "No screen found"

I'm going to take guess and suggest this is to do with the AGP support in
XenLinux.  Easiest thing to do now is probably to download the 2.0-testing
tree and build that - it might Just Work because it enables some AGP fixes by
default.

Cheers,
Mark