Re: [Xen-users] PXE-booting Xen using PXELINUX

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Yvette <yentlsoup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 06:52:00 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 05 May 2005 11:51:36 +0000

To save any other Debian users out there the few keystrokes it would
take to check (especially any who might be as silly as I was and think
"I'm tracking sid/experimental, surely that means..."), as of today,
even experimental seems to be using 2.11, so grab it from here...

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/