[Xen-users] problem booting

Hi
 I've installed Xen 2.0.5 on A Slackware Linux (10.1) and now after I
installed when I boot Xen it stops at the following point (last 3 lines
of the output on the screen):
(XEN) Scrubbing DOM0 RAM: ..done.
(XEN) Scrubbing Free RAM: ..............done.
(XEN) **** Serial input -> DOM0 (type 'CTRL-a' three times to switch
input to Xen).

Here the computer like freezes: The courser blinks on the upper left
side of the screen and the only key combination that works is
CTRL-ALT-DEL :( I tried to add console=vga to both kernel and module,
separately and together, in menu.lst but it didn't change anything. At
what point is DOM0 stuck and how do I fix this?

Paolo