Re: [Xen-users] Badness in softirq.c / no modules loaded / related tonetwork interface

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 08:09:38PM +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
> > On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 06:40:33PM +0200,
> > sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > > I have a porblem with the unprivileged kernel. When I start my domain
> > > using the unprivileged kernel I get the message:
> > >
> > > Badness in local_bh_enable at kernel/softirq.c:140  [<c011f3c0>]
>
> Are these messages coming out on the dom0 or domU console?

They are seen in the dom0 dmesg output.

> Can you repeat on 2.0-testing or unstable?

This is a production machine unfortunately.  Its possible we may be
able to schedule some downtime, I'll ask our sysadmin.

> Does anyone see this that's using a NIC other than an e1000?

Only one of our machines does this and it has an e1000 chipset.

--
Nick Craig-Wood <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -- http://www.craig-wood.com/nick