Re: [Xen-users] Xen reboots on dom-U disk stress...

> The 'nice' thing about loop-back files is that they are sparse, and are
> easy to dynamically create and destroy. The NBD's, on the other hand,
> need a dedicated device the far end (which tends to be a fairly static
> configuration). I guess the server-side device could be a loop-back
> device, but then you're pushing loop-back onto the server.

ENBD appears to be able to export a file at the server end.  I can't find any
information as to whether GNBD does: the docs don't provide an example but it
still might work...

Even if the NBD server you choose doesn't support exporting files directly,
it'll still be an improvement over NFS.

Cheers,
Mark