Re: [Xen-users] xen SUSE 9.3 ReiserFS domU not finding root fs

Thanks for your help!
That line "INITRD_MODULES="reiserfs" is in /etc/sysconfig/kernel the module seems to be loaded:

ide: Assuming 50MHz system bus speed for PIO modes; override with idebus=xx
Waiting for device /dev/sda1 to appear:  ok
rootfs:  major=8 minor=1 devn=2049
Mounting root /dev/sda1
mount: No such device
<0>Rebooting in 1 seconds..

but something still goes wrong. Anybody uses XEN from the stock suse 9.3 with reiserfs? Is it correct to specify initrd for xen in the config file like this: ramdisk = "/boot/initrd-2.6.11.4-20a-xen"?

thanks,
dan