[Xen-users] Problem with vif-route

I'm trying to setup my xen domains with routing. I've changed the
configuration in a way that vif-route is called instead of vif-bridge.
But it seems that vif-route can not set the appropiate route, because
it does not get passed the ip address of the domain in question. I've
made some debugging and vif-route is called in this way:

  'vif-route up vif=vif12.0 domain=ttylinux mac=aa:00:00:43:62:1f
bridge=xen-br0'

The comments in vif-route states that there should also be a parameter
ip="..." but this is missing from the invocation. What am i doing wrong?

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks